Sunday, March 2, 2008

Interview Analysis

Victoria Beckham on Larry King Live Parts 1, 2, 3, on youtube

1. I feel the best question asked was about how the members of the Spice Girls have changed over the years. Victoria answered with how the members have really matured; four of them are now mothers. She also said they have a greater appreciation for their success and they do not take their fame for granted.
2. I felt Larry King was very positive while asking Victoria the interview questions; he really tried to not make her uncomfortable and asked questions that would portray her in a positive light.
3. I did not find any mistakes or awkwardness’s during the interview except for one. Larry asked her a question about the successful solo singing careers the other members of the Spice Girls have had, and Victoria really hasn't had that equal success. She was uncomfortable and thought about her response slightly longer than she had for the other questions. Her response was that she has had success in other ways, especially with her fashion career.
4. I feel the overall interview was very good. I am a big fan of Victoria Beckham, which is why I chose this interview. I feel she handled herself very professionally and positively. She did respond with a single negative answer to any of Larry King's question.
5. I cannot think of any questions that were left out that affected the interview. I liked how they had questions that were emailed in from fans, which led to a big variety in the interview topics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home