Friday, February 8, 2008

Ideas for Paper!

Two ideas I have so far for my paper are:
-My friend was stabbed in the leg on campus last weekend. I am interested in what happened and how the police handled the situation. I would have to interview my friend, the police officers involved, and maybe other kids who saw the incident
-Why the keep the dorms so warm and how much the university spends on heating. I would ask the students if they feel the rooms are to warm. I would talk to housing directors. It might be hard to find out how much the school spends on heating because that is personal information

Thank you!
I'm sorry this is late I am in the process of switching roommates.

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2008 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Rosemary Armao said...

These are possible ideas you can use.

Will your friend allow use of his name and photo? Coz it won't work as an anonymous piece. Will his parents and roommates and witnesses -- who else would you talk to -- also go along with a story?

And you don't tell me how hot the dorms are. Are they all the same? Have they been hot since the time the heat went up?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home