Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Interview About Snow Storm

Hi How are you, My Name is Kristan Rowan and I am in a beginner journalism class here on campus, can I ask you a few questions about today’s snow storm?: Yea of course, My name is Nicole Gallo
Oh OK, what year are you here at UAlbany?: I am a Freshman, what about you?
Me too! So what do you think of the big snow storm we just had?: It's so beautiful here on campus but I wish we had a snow day or something from it. It was kind of a waste
Yea do you think we should have had a snow day?: Yea I really do, I almost peaced out on the sidewalk before it was so slick
Oh that’s not good, yea it was very icy still. So what do you think of the ice on all the trees?: I think it looks so pretty, its amazing how you can actually see the ice weighing it down, I hope it doesn’t break any of the branches
Yea me too, this cold is brutal though, don’t you think?: Yes I hate the bitterness of winter, as you can see I am in my scarf and gloves with my coat buttoned up and I still feel the cold coming through the layers
Yea, this snow was such a funny texture don't you think?: Yea it really was very icy and heavy. It was not light and powdery at all
OK well thanks for talking to me about the snowstorm: No problem
Would you mind if I took your number down incase I had any more questions about the storm, I definitely wont call you unless I have to: Yea it's 914-557-1936
Thanks.

1 Comments:

At February 23, 2008 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Rosemary Armao said...

You got some very nice description of the kind of snow here and how bitter the cold is.

Some other points: It's YEAH with an H at the end -- and this is a word you use a lot so get it right.

Sentences get only one punctuation mark. See all those "?:" in here? Lose the question marks. Freshman is not capitalized.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home