Friday, February 8, 2008

Open Blog

Throughout my high school years I really enjoyed my journalism class. Since 10th grade I worked on my school newspaper and by senior year I became editor-in-chief. This was a very nice surprise and I was honored to have received this title, it really led me to my future decision to minor in journalism at SUNY Albany. Throughout my three years in my high school journalism class I had the same teacher, she was so much fun! However, after three years I am looking forward to working with a professor who has a new approach to writing and teaching. Even though I plan on being a business major I feel journalism will be very useful in the business field, and in every day life. I am very excited for this course and for improving my writing skills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home