Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Grade for class Editorial

Over the course of the past four months, I have been in my very first college journalism class. Since I am a first year student, I have had many different factors of every day life that I have had to adjust to. I took 3 years of journalism in high school with the same teacher, so it was quite an adjustment having a new teacher and different types of journalism assignments. In my high school journalism class I was the shining star and earned the position of editor in chief by my senior year, I was very proud of that accomplishment. However, as I entered my college level journalism class I realized I would have to work much harder to get the A’s I had earned over the past three years.
I feel that I earned a B+ or an A- in this Journalism 200Z Introduction to Reporting and News Writing course. The reason I feel I should receive this grade is because I tried very hard yet, it did take me a little bit of time to understand exactly which writing style the professor was looking for. I feel because I did have the same teacher in high school for three years I was very used to doing everything the way she had taught me and it was hard for me to change my writing style. I really enjoyed this class. I feel that I learned new writing styles and that I gained a new perspective on the field of journalism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home